The Jesup School board approved paying a variety of hourly workers while the district’s schools are closed due to the coronavirus emergency.
City Hall – Closed to the public until April 16, however we are still conducting business. Phone 827-1522 8:00 a.m. to noon and 12:30-4:30 p.m. M-F. E-Mails to firstname.lastname@example.org will be answered.
Other News Stories In the Jesup Citizen Herald Newspaper
- It’s the right time for The Right Place
- Changes in Citizen Herald considered due to COVID-19
- Geater signs first CNC apprentice
- Visitors suspended at BCHC
- Jesup City Council - March 16, 2020
- Precision ag market expected to grow
- City of Jesup, Iowa - Water Quality Report
- Iowa leads in egg production, but some challenges remain
- Iowa custom farming survey shows slight decline in rates
- Tips on spring soil sampling and seed selection help protect against soybean cyst nematode
- ISU Extension programs are re-scheduled or via virtual
- oronavirus creates trade deal uncertainty
You're missing dozens of exciting and informative stories and photos if you're not reading the complete print edition of the Jesup Citizen Herald. Subscribe now!