QC Supply partners with DeSousa LivestockQC Supply has been providing goods for Midwest farmers since the company was formed in Nebraska in 1983. According to Regional Director Mitch Dingbaum, the company’s mission statement says it best: “To ensure the sustainability and livelihood of the American family farmer.” The retail store has 27 true locations in 14 states.
Tyler DeSousa has been “partnering” with QC Supply for 7-8 years, getting special order parts for the customers of DeSousa Livestock. His official partnership began with an open house October 1. The philosophy of a “partner store” is relatively new; DeSousa’s Jesup store is only the fourth for the company. Dingbaum is quick to say his company is not wanting to take away DeSousa’s client base, but to PARTNER with them in supporting the needs of the family farmer.
The new partner store is located at 411 Douglas, west of Spahn & Rose. It is just down the street from DeSousa’s original location at 841 Douglas Street.
The original location is still open, continuing to provide services for DeSousa Livestock customers. DeSousa wanted to open the partner store as another way of meeting his customer’s needs.
“Convenience drives sales,” he says.
QC Supply offers goods as diverse as clothing, medicines, and even turnkey buildings.
For more information about ways DeSousa Livestock and their QC Supply partner store can make things more convenient for your farming operation, check out their Facebook page or website, or stop in and visit with Kayla during their business hours, 8-4, Monday through Friday.
Other News Stories In the Jesup Citizen Herald Newspaper
- Bazaar, dinner at St. Athanasius Sunday, Nov. 7
- Football contest grand prize winner is named
- Trick or Treat in Jesup, Saturday,October 30, 5-7 PM
- UTV accident southeast of Jesup on Oct. 16
- Vote from 7 AM to 8 PM, Tuesday, November 2
- In The Sky During November By David Voigts
- The Postscript By Carrie Classon “Buying Jeans”
- Reading Connection By Becky Burke, Director
- CDC approves COVID-19 booster for Moderna, Johnson & Johnson vaccines
- Jesup School Board Meeting- October 11, 2021
- Jesup City Council Meeting - October 18, 2021
- Design ideas to give your home a farmhouse feel
- Simple ways to incorporate reclaimed wood in your home
- How to pick paint for home interiors
- Tips before deciding to do a DIY demolition
- Must-have features in your bathroom remodel
- Security is often overlooked when setting up smart home
- Safety first with DIY electrical work
You're missing dozens of exciting and informative stories and photos if you're not reading the complete print edition of the Jesup Citizen Herald. Subscribe now!