Lunch in the Park returns June 17Lunch in the Park this year will be hosted by youth groups from St. Athanasius and American Lutheran Church. Because of the increase in grocery costs, the price per plate will be $4, up from $3.50 two years ago.
American Lutheran youth will be serving walking tacos at the first meal on Thursday, June 17. Watch the Citizen Herald for more information as it becomes available.
Other News Stories In the Jesup Citizen Herald Newspaper
- Blood drive is June 16 in Jesup
- District Floriculture By FFA Reporter Harlie Shaffer
- Rhoads Graduates Mercy College of Health Sciences
- Tyler Lienau earns academic all-Big Ten honors
- ISU announces spring 2021 Dean’s List
- Ben Stevens to serve as BCHC’s interim CEO
- Lester Livewires April Meeting Minutes
- Mmm! Mushroommmms!
- The Postscript By Carrie Classon “Best Wishes”
- Reading Connection By Becky Bauer-Fisher
- Dunkerton Library News By Michelle Wheeler, Director
- NEI3A Senior Farmer’s Market Nutrition Program Check Distribution
- Founder of Running 4 Heroes in Indee June 12
- Buchanan Co. Supervisors - May 24, 2021
- Special workshop planned for June 25 at CoWork591
- Farmers Day 5K run/walk registrations available now
- Hawkeye Community College Announces Spring 2021 Dean’s List
- More than 4,700 graduates receive degrees at Iowa State University this spring
- End of Year Awards - Jesup Middle School
- Farmers Day Domestic Arts Show Rules
- Congratulations Don Bosco Class of 2021 - photo array
- Reuse Reduce Recycle
You're missing dozens of exciting and informative stories and photos if you're not reading the complete print edition of the Jesup Citizen Herald. Subscribe now!