Lunch in the Park returns June 17Lunch in the Park this year will be hosted by youth groups from St. Athanasius and American Lutheran Church. Because of the increase in grocery costs, the price per plate will be $4, up from $3.50 two years ago.
American Lutheran youth will be serving walking tacos at the first meal on Thursday, June 17. Watch the Citizen Herald for more information as it becomes available.
Other News Stories In the Jesup Citizen Herald Newspaper
- RAGBRAIers enjoy breakfast in Jesup
- Jesup Baggers to meet August 11
- Community-wide VBS will begin Aug. 15 at the park
- Jesup Schools continue free summer lunches
- Lester Livewires 4-H News
- The Postscript By Carrie Classon “The Treat Lady Again”
- Reading Connection By Becky Bauer-Fisher
- Dunkerton Library News By Michelle Wheeler, Director
- Clarke University Graduate
- Upper Iowa University announces graduates
- Back to school safety checklist
You're missing dozens of exciting and informative stories and photos if you're not reading the complete print edition of the Jesup Citizen Herald. Subscribe now!