Falcon Civic Center is the new location for Garden Club Plant Sale
Various perennials, annuals, vegetable starts, houseplants, garden decorations, and vases will be available for purchase on Saturday, May 15 from 8 -11 a.m. Proceeds from this fund-raiser will be used for Dollars for Scholars for both Independence and Jesup High School students interested in pursuing a career in horticulture, agronomy, botany, landscape architecture or similar course of study.
Wearing masks and social distancing will be observed. Botany plants lately? We're “rooting” for you to come check out the plant sale!
“Lettuce” help you with your gardening needs!
Other News Stories In the Jesup Citizen Herald Newspaper
- Jesup High School graduation section
- Perfect weather and a hungry crowd turn up for Scout meal
- Hans Riensche receives CALS Council Sr. Award
- Falcon Civic Center is the new location for Garden Club Plant Sale
- 4-H Club News: Lester Livewires
- Pie bakers sought for Buchanan County Fair
- Buchanan Co. Community Foundation’s annual report highlights key impacts
- The Postscript By Carrie Classon “Still Nagging”
- General surgery coverage expands at Buchanan Health
- The Pantry Corner By Sheri Smith Shonk
- Reading Connection By Becky Bauer-Fisher
- Extension Office extends evening hours
- Make it OK to talk about mental illness in the workplace
- Jesup City Council Meeting - May 3, 2021
- City of Jesup - Ordinance No. 620
- Hello, World! Clay Allan Rohlfsen
You're missing dozens of exciting and informative stories and photos if you're not reading the complete print edition of the Jesup Citizen Herald. Subscribe now!