Hamburger-tenderloin meal is this FridayThe Jesup Boy Scouts are having their third annual Hamburger – Tenderloin event this Friday, April 30, from 4:30-8 pm at the Scout Booth in the Land o’ Corn Park, downtown Jesup.
The Scouts will be serving hamburgers, tenderloins, homemade French fries and drinks, plus they will be sampling out some other goodies.
The public is welcome and encouraged to attend.
Other News Stories In the Jesup Citizen Herald Newspaper
- Jesup High School graduation section
- Perfect weather and a hungry crowd turn up for Scout meal
- Hans Riensche receives CALS Council Sr. Award
- Falcon Civic Center is the new location for Garden Club Plant Sale
- 4-H Club News: Lester Livewires
- Pie bakers sought for Buchanan County Fair
- Buchanan Co. Community Foundation’s annual report highlights key impacts
- The Postscript By Carrie Classon “Still Nagging”
- General surgery coverage expands at Buchanan Health
- The Pantry Corner By Sheri Smith Shonk
- Reading Connection By Becky Bauer-Fisher
- Extension Office extends evening hours
- Make it OK to talk about mental illness in the workplace
- Jesup City Council Meeting - May 3, 2021
- City of Jesup - Ordinance No. 620
- Hello, World! Clay Allan Rohlfsen
You're missing dozens of exciting and informative stories and photos if you're not reading the complete print edition of the Jesup Citizen Herald. Subscribe now!