Hamburger-tenderloin meal is this FridayThe Jesup Boy Scouts are having their third annual Hamburger – Tenderloin event this Friday, April 30, from 4:30-8 pm at the Scout Booth in the Land o’ Corn Park, downtown Jesup.
The Scouts will be serving hamburgers, tenderloins, homemade French fries and drinks, plus they will be sampling out some other goodies.
The public is welcome and encouraged to attend.
Other News Stories In the Jesup Citizen Herald Newspaper
- Unveiling Tour of US Route 20
- Gucci the Cow joins the Farmers Day Parade
- Dunkerton Days Queen and her Court
- Shelby Delagardelle reads her winning flag essay to 102nd American Legion convention
- Two Jesup students named to spring 2021 Iowa State University College of Human Sciences dean's list
- The Postscript By Carrie Classon “Adventures Everywhere”
- In The Sky During August By David Voigts, Jesup
- Reading Connection By Becky Bauer-Fisher
- Carolyn Clubine receives Governor’s Volunteer Award
- Jesup Schools’ Earnings Report-July 2020-June 2021
- Jesup CSD Public Hearing - Aug. 9, 2021
- Jesup High School class of 1960 marks 61 year reunion
- Jesup School Board Meeting - July 12, 2021
- Jesup City Council Meeting - July 19, 2021
- St. Athanasius School 2021 eighth grade graduates
You're missing dozens of exciting and informative stories and photos if you're not reading the complete print edition of the Jesup Citizen Herald. Subscribe now!