Jesup blood drive is April 20The next Jesup Community Blood Drive will be held Tuesday, April 20, from 1:30-6 PM at the American Legion-Jesup, 931 6th Street. This blood drive is sponsored by Jesup Catholic Daughters of the Americas.
To ensure the ability to meet social distancing standards and safety protocols, all donors are required to schedule an appointment to donate blood. To schedule an appointment locally, call Monica Bengston at (319) 415-5275. Appointments may also be made by texting LIFESERVE to 999-777; call 800-287-4903 or visit lifeservebloodcenter.org.
Save time with Quick Pass. You can now fill out your donor history questionnaire the day of your donation from the comfort of wherever you are on your phone, tablet or computer, at hifeservebloodcenter.org/quickpass.
Donors are asked to bring a valid form of identification, such as donor ID card or driver’s license. Blood donors are required to wear a mask for the duration of their appointment. LifeServe will provide masks if you do not have one. Walk-in donations are not being accepted at this time.
Other News Stories In the Jesup Citizen Herald Newspaper
- Blood drive is June 16 in Jesup
- District Floriculture By FFA Reporter Harlie Shaffer
- Rhoads Graduates Mercy College of Health Sciences
- Tyler Lienau earns academic all-Big Ten honors
- ISU announces spring 2021 Dean’s List
- Ben Stevens to serve as BCHC’s interim CEO
- Lester Livewires April Meeting Minutes
- Mmm! Mushroommmms!
- The Postscript By Carrie Classon “Best Wishes”
- Reading Connection By Becky Bauer-Fisher
- Dunkerton Library News By Michelle Wheeler, Director
- NEI3A Senior Farmer’s Market Nutrition Program Check Distribution
- Founder of Running 4 Heroes in Indee June 12
- Buchanan Co. Supervisors - May 24, 2021
- Special workshop planned for June 25 at CoWork591
- Farmers Day 5K run/walk registrations available now
- Hawkeye Community College Announces Spring 2021 Dean’s List
- More than 4,700 graduates receive degrees at Iowa State University this spring
- End of Year Awards - Jesup Middle School
- Farmers Day Domestic Arts Show Rules
- Congratulations Don Bosco Class of 2021 - photo array
- Reuse Reduce Recycle
You're missing dozens of exciting and informative stories and photos if you're not reading the complete print edition of the Jesup Citizen Herald. Subscribe now!