Jesup blood drive is April 20The next Jesup Community Blood Drive will be held Tuesday, April 20, from 1:30-6 PM at the American Legion-Jesup, 931 6th Street. This blood drive is sponsored by Jesup Catholic Daughters of the Americas.
To ensure the ability to meet social distancing standards and safety protocols, all donors are required to schedule an appointment to donate blood. To schedule an appointment locally, call Monica Bengston at (319) 415-5275. Appointments may also be made by texting LIFESERVE to 999-777; call 800-287-4903 or visit lifeservebloodcenter.org.
Save time with Quick Pass. You can now fill out your donor history questionnaire the day of your donation from the comfort of wherever you are on your phone, tablet or computer, at hifeservebloodcenter.org/quickpass.
Donors are asked to bring a valid form of identification, such as donor ID card or driver’s license. Blood donors are required to wear a mask for the duration of their appointment. LifeServe will provide masks if you do not have one. Walk-in donations are not being accepted at this time.
Other News Stories In the Jesup Citizen Herald Newspaper
- Jesup Baggers meet April 14
- Can drive by ALC is this week
- Jesup blood drive is April 20
- Jesup Easter Egg Hunt a huge success!
- Jesup’s city-wide clean-up day is Saturday, May 15
- Jesup City Council Meeting - April 5, 2021
- Relay For Life live events canceled again this year
- Scenes from Jesup High School’s "Beauty and the Beast Jr."
You're missing dozens of exciting and informative stories and photos if you're not reading the complete print edition of the Jesup Citizen Herald. Subscribe now!