FFA soup supper is this FridayThe Jesup chapter’s celebration of FFA week will culminate with a soup supper on Friday, February 26, from 4-7 pm. The $10 order includes one 16 oz. serving of chicken noodle, chili, or cheesy potato soup; also crackers, one meat & cheese sandwich, carrot & celery sticks, and dessert. Take out only. Call 319-327-1195 to place an order.
The chapter will either donate proceeds to a local charity, or put the funds toward chapter activities, fees for state and/or national convention, etc.
This semester, through a 28E agreement with Dunkerton Community School District, two Dunkerton students are participating in Jesup’s Ag II, Animal Science class.
Other News Stories In the Jesup Citizen Herald Newspaper
- Snow day fun in Jesup
- Buchanan County Health Trust awards $58,500 to area organizations
- Lester Livewires meet
- The Postscript By Carrie Classon “Entertaining Remington”
- Reading Connection By Becky Bauer-Fisher
- Buchanan Co. Supervisors - February 16, 2021
- BCHC Auxiliary scholarships for continuing education now available
- Buchanan County Proposed Budget and Public Hearing
You're missing dozens of exciting and informative stories and photos if you're not reading the complete print edition of the Jesup Citizen Herald. Subscribe now!