School “meals to-go” availableJesup Community Schools will be providing free meals, both breakfast and lunch, for students who are signed up for the program.
Parents are encouraged to sign up at this link to a google form which will step through the registration process (https://forms.gle/t6QBwk3NAKBiyF568) or call the school at 319-827-1700 x1401. If calling, please leave a message with a phone number.
Please register for the meals by 6 p.m. the night prior to delivery to ensure enough meals are available for delivery. Registration is highly encouraged, but a limited number of meals may be available without registration.
This service will be available during the time of the school closure for the next few weeks.
The meals will be available for delivery each Monday and Thursday, from 11 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at three locations within the school district:
Jesup Soccer complex parking lot, 1115 Duroe Street; Jesup Food Center parking lot, 1314 7th Street; and the Hook-an-Liner parking area in Littleton. Deliveries will all be made from Jesup Community School vehicles. Note that meals will not be available at Jesup Community School, only from these listed sites.
Meals may be picked up by parents or children. Monday’s meal delivery will include 3 days worth of breakfasts and lunches; Thursday’s delivery will include 2 days worth of meals.
Meals will vary, depending upon availability. Request forms include an opportunity to express allergy requirements.
If additional help is needed beyond this offering, contact Jay’s Closet at email@example.com.
Other News Stories In the Jesup Citizen Herald Newspaper
- First case of COVID-19 confirmed in Buchanan Co.
- Jesup cheer squad continuing to build program
- Jesup City Council Meeting - March 26, 2020
- Jesup School Budget Hearing April 13, 2020
- BCHC establishes Community Call Center for COVID-19 questions, concerns
- Buchanan County Community Foundation extends grant deadline
- COVID-19 disaster response fund created, provides funding in County
- Absentee voting encouraged for June 2 primary election
- Spring Home Improvement pages
- Exterior work that can improve your home value
- Essentials for a bathroom remodel
- Placing a value on renovations
- Five outdoor projects that add value to your home
- Quick and simple ways to make a front door pop
- How to prevent crabgrass
- Tips for waterproofing a basement or crawl space
- A lesson in building a backyard retaining wall
You're missing dozens of exciting and informative stories and photos if you're not reading the complete print edition of the Jesup Citizen Herald. Subscribe now!