Jesup senior citizen lunch is next WednesdayThe next Jesup Senior Citizen lunch will be hosted by Jesup Elementary School at the Jesup Community School cafeteria on Wednesday, February 19 at 11 AM. Cost is $3.75 per person.
The menu includes goulash, garlic toast, green beans, celery sticks and peaches.
For reservations call: (319)-827-1700 ext:1101
Other News Stories In the Jesup Citizen Herald Newspaper
- “Drama Rehab” comes to the stage in March
- Jesup School Board Meeting - Feb. 10, 2020
- Jesup City Council Meeting - Feb. 17, 2020
- Grassley visits local 591 Co-working Facility
- 'Game On!' is theme of 2020 Jesup Farmers Day
- Open house Feb. 27 at Jesup Elementary
- Coffeehouse 2020 is this Thursday
- Kindergarten parent meeting at St. Joe, Raymond
- On-site hearing check-ups at Winding Creek
- KC omelet breakfast Mar. 15
You're missing dozens of exciting and informative stories and photos if you're not reading the complete print edition of the Jesup Citizen Herald. Subscribe now!