Middle School hosts seniorsJesup Middle School will be hosting a Senior Citizen Lunch on Wednesday, January 15 at 11:00 am in the school cafeteria. The cost of the meal is $3.75.
The menu includes chicken tetrazzini, green beans, carrot sticks, dinner roll, peaches, milk and coffee.
Call the Jesup Middle School office at 319-827-1700 extension 1201 to make reservations with Kayla.
Other News Stories In the Jesup Citizen Herald Newspaper
- Fairbank native receives 2019 Indie Book Award
- Fish and chicken fries planned
- Free meal at ALC on Jan. 22
- Financial Peace University back at Jesup Bible Fellowship
- Special Week of Christian Unity service is planned
- Farmers Day is July 9-11, 2020
- Garden Club makes living Christmas centerpieces at December meeting
- Cattlemen’s banquet is Jan. 25 at Event Center
- Hometown Heroes: Your neighbors donate blood (a photo array)
- Healthy Relationship Education Training is Feb. 13
- 2020 4-H Communications Day is Sat., March 28 at Independence Sr. Center
- Jesup City Council Meeting - Jan. 7, 2020
- Jesup City Council, Ordinance No. 605
You're missing dozens of exciting and informative stories and photos if you're not reading the complete print edition of the Jesup Citizen Herald. Subscribe now!