Fareway dietitian to give talk at Winding Creek Jan. 16
Before becoming a corporate dietitian for Fareway, Hemmer received a Bachelor of Science degree in dietetics from Iowa State University (ISU) in 2010 and interned with ISU immediately following graduation. She developed a strong passion for community and public nutrition and joined the American Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (formerly the American Dietetic Association) and the Iowa Dietetic Association.
Hemmer offers a wide range of nutrition-related services, with a focus on overall health and wellness, along with information and counseling for individualized needs. She believes that Fareway is the ideal place to start improving health and wellness.
“With a wide selection of healthy options at affordable prices, we're here to help you and your family live healthier lives today,” Hemmer said.
The public is welcome to attend this free presentation.
Other News Stories In the Jesup Citizen Herald Newspaper
- Fairbank native receives 2019 Indie Book Award
- Fish and chicken fries planned
- Free meal at ALC on Jan. 22
- Financial Peace University back at Jesup Bible Fellowship
- Special Week of Christian Unity service is planned
- Farmers Day is July 9-11, 2020
- Garden Club makes living Christmas centerpieces at December meeting
- Cattlemen’s banquet is Jan. 25 at Event Center
- Hometown Heroes: Your neighbors donate blood (a photo array)
- Healthy Relationship Education Training is Feb. 13
- 2020 4-H Communications Day is Sat., March 28 at Independence Sr. Center
- Jesup City Council Meeting - Jan. 7, 2020
- Jesup City Council, Ordinance No. 605
You're missing dozens of exciting and informative stories and photos if you're not reading the complete print edition of the Jesup Citizen Herald. Subscribe now!