Child Care Forum seeks solutions for JesupParents, business people and other community members are invited to a Child Care Forum to be held Wednesday, Jan. 8 at the Farmers State Bank Community Room.
Beginning at 7 p.m., the Forum is meant to provide an opportunity for discussion regarding the immediate needs for child care in the Jesup community.
Last year, a community survey clearly indicated an immediate need for additional child care options in Jesup.
This Forum is a response to the survey’s expression of need.
“The lack of child care is not only impacting the young families within the community,” said Esther Meuer-Valtchev, “but also is an impact to the economic growth and sustainability of the city.”
Meuer-Valtchev is a Community Development Specialist in Child Care Resource and Referral of Northeast Iowa at Exceptional Persons, Inc.
She continues, “This issue is not just a parent one, but a community one.”
She invites everyone in the community to be part of the child care solution in Jesup.
For more information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other News Stories In the Jesup Citizen Herald Newspaper
- Fire Association plans to replace grass trucks
- Jesup City Council Meeting • May 18, 2020
- Dollars for Scholars scholarships awarded to the Jesup Class of 2020
- Lake retiring from BCEDC
- Sec. of State partners with National Guard to keep voters safe
- In The Sky During June
- Chatting with a Tree
- Special Jesup High School graduation section
- Dale and Nancy Kies' 50th anniversary
- Park facilities open – with restrictions
You're missing dozens of exciting and informative stories and photos if you're not reading the complete print edition of the Jesup Citizen Herald. Subscribe now!