Lots of Christmas fun is planned in Jesup on Saturday, Dec. 7!Santa will be at B&B Farm Store from noon until 2 p.m., where photographs will again be taken by Reflections and provided free to all families by B&B Farm Store.
Santa’s elves and Santa’s sleigh will be at the B&B Warehouse on 12th Street offering another photo opportunity for kids and families!
The Jesup Chamber of Commerce is hosting this event from noon until 3 p.m. and invites kids and families to see Santa at the B&B Farm Store, then go out to the warehouse for more fun!
Games and refreshments, plus a hot cocoa bar, will keep the kids entertained and excited whether they’ve just seen Santa, or are waiting to go see Santa!
Other News Stories In the Jesup Citizen Herald Newspaper
- And the winner is… results of the caucus in Jesup
- Senior citizen lunch today
- Open house Feb. 27 at Jesup Elementary
- Coffeehouse 2020 is coming!
- Second half property taxes due by March 31
- Jubilee News
- Garden Club will meet Tues., Feb. 25
- Allen College - UnityPoint Health Names Students To Dean’s List
- Named to Drake University Dean’s List
- Fall 2019 University of Dubuque Dean’s List
- Apply now for BCCF grants
- County Master Gardeners plan Winter Webcast series
- Classes to become a Master Conservationist start March 23
- Soil Fertility Workshop to be offered in Black Hawk County
- Dunkerton High School and Middle School Honor Rolls
- Lester Livewires Meet
- Dunkerton Library News
- Year three of Fellowship of Christian Athletes at Jesup High School
- St. A School notes Catholic Schools Week (photos)
- Jesup Amendment of City Budget
- Jesup City Council - Feb. 10, 2020
You're missing dozens of exciting and informative stories and photos if you're not reading the complete print edition of the Jesup Citizen Herald. Subscribe now!