But wait! There’s more!The Jesup Lions Club is planning to extend the “lunch in the park” by offering cheeseburgers and grilled chicken sandwich lunches on Thursday, August 22. Serving will be from 11:30 to 1 p.m. at the Jesup Park Pavilion.
Donations will be collected for the Lions Club to use to support their gifts program for pediatric cancer patients at the University of Iowa.
This is a great program to support, so come down August 22 to enjoy yet another “lunch in the park” for a free-will donation of your choice.
Other News Stories In the Jesup Citizen Herald Newspaper
- Jesup girls’ softball team has a super fan!
- Lunch in the Park is Thursday
- Middle School orientation is August 15
- Be Our Guest free meal Aug. 21 at the church
- Blood drive in Jesup is August 22
- Adam Corkery earns Masters
- Jordan Leach completes basic training
- Wettengel earns Friends of Cedar Falls Medical Center scholarship
- “Welcome to Medicare” seminar offered at Buchanan County Health Center
- Laborshed study highlights importance of manufacturing in Buchanan County
- Food Pantry receives funds to upgrade
- Summer Sports teams - a full page of photos of the young Jesup players!
- Jesup City Council Meeting August 6, 2019
You're missing dozens of exciting and informative stories and photos if you're not reading the complete print edition of the Jesup Citizen Herald. Subscribe now!