But wait! There’s more!The Jesup Lions Club is planning to extend the “lunch in the park” by offering cheeseburgers and grilled chicken sandwich lunches on Thursday, August 22. Serving will be from 11:30 to 1 p.m. at the Jesup Park Pavilion.
Donations will be collected for the Lions Club to use to support their gifts program for pediatric cancer patients at the University of Iowa.
This is a great program to support, so come down August 22 to enjoy yet another “lunch in the park” for a free-will donation of your choice.
Other News Stories In the Jesup Citizen Herald Newspaper
- Highlighting Jesup manufacturing: Prinsco, Inc.
- LCHS will meet Monday, Oct. 14
- ‘Be Our Guest’ meal is Oct. 23
- Trivia Night will be held Sat., October 19
- Breakfast to benefit Otter Creek Shelter
- Harvestfest is Oct. 20 at St. Mary Center
- Jacobys celebrate 50th anniversary
You're missing dozens of exciting and informative stories and photos if you're not reading the complete print edition of the Jesup Citizen Herald. Subscribe now!