Dawn Kleve, ARNP, welcomed at Jesup Family Medicine
Kleve worked as a registered nurse for 13 years prior to becoming an Advance Registered Nurse Practitioner. She received her Bachelor of Science in Nursing in 2017, and earned her Master of Science Family Nurse Practitioner in 2019, both from Clarkson College in Omaha, Nebraska.
"I always want to learn and advance my skills," she said. "I have always enjoyed taking care of people and helping them. Family medicine allows me to see a variety of patients and conditions."
Kleve lives near Quasqueton with her husband, Corey, and their three children. She is excited to join the Jesup clinic.
"I am from this area and wanted to stay close to home," she said. "I enjoy spending time getting to know my patients and listening to their concerns. I have a real passion in advocating for them."
Dawn Kleve, ARNP, is now taking new patients at MercyOne Jesup Family Medicine, located at 1094 220th Street in Jesup. Schedule an appointment with Dawn by calling 319-827-3000.
MercyOne is a connected system of health care facilities and services dedicated to helping people and communities live their best life. At more than 20,000 colleagues strong, MercyOne makes health the highest priority. The system’s medical centers, clinics and affiliates are located throughout the state of Iowa and beyond. Headquartered in central Iowa, MercyOne was founded in 1998 through a collaboration between Catholic Health Initiatives (now CommonSpirit Health) and Trinity Health – two of the country’s foremost, not-for-profit Catholic health organizations. For more information, please visit www.MercyOne.org.
About MercyOne Northeast Iowa
MercyOne’s northeast Iowa region is a faith-based 511-bed, not-for-profit health care provider with medical centers in Waterloo, Cedar Falls, and Oelwein. Services in the region also include more than 40 family medicine and specialty care clinics. After 140 years of service to northeast Iowa, the region became part of MercyOne in 2016 to continue the tradition of providing personalized care.
Other News Stories In the Jesup Citizen Herald Newspaper
- Jesup girls’ softball team has a super fan!
- Lunch in the Park is Thursday
- Middle School orientation is August 15
- Be Our Guest free meal Aug. 21 at the church
- Blood drive in Jesup is August 22
- Adam Corkery earns Masters
- Jordan Leach completes basic training
- Wettengel earns Friends of Cedar Falls Medical Center scholarship
- “Welcome to Medicare” seminar offered at Buchanan County Health Center
- Laborshed study highlights importance of manufacturing in Buchanan County
- Food Pantry receives funds to upgrade
- Summer Sports teams - a full page of photos of the young Jesup players!
- Jesup City Council Meeting August 6, 2019
You're missing dozens of exciting and informative stories and photos if you're not reading the complete print edition of the Jesup Citizen Herald. Subscribe now!