Performance Rehab is coming to Jesup this monthPerformance Rehab, LLC is excited to announce that Performance Rehab - Jesup will be opening its doors July 15. The new physical and occupational therapy clinic will be located at 1310 12th St., in the front office space of the B & B warehouse building, across from Jesup Gym Equipment.
Dr. Rachel Kleitsch, PT, DPT; Paul McHone, PTA, Certified Personal Trainer and Performance Rehab co-owner; along with Suanne Westpfahl will be ready to greet and treat patients.
Performance Rehab was founded in 2006 by physical therapists Todd Bradley and Justin Trainor in Sumner, Iowa within Community Memorial Hospital. Two years later, in 2008, the second clinic opened in Oelwein to serve area patients. After many expansions and the need for more space to treat patients, Performance Rehab - Oelwein expanded to their own building during the summer of 2017.
McHone, Bradley and Trainor, along with their entire staff, are very excited for the opportunity to expand services again and continue providing quality physical and occupational therapy to Jesup and the surrounding areas.
“Meeting the needs of our patients and the communities in which we live is very important to us,” said McHone, a Jesup resident. “When the opportunity to expand our services into Jesup presented itself, we were very excited to make it happen.”
Performance Rehab offers both physical and occupational therapy, as well as providing home health services and industrial rehab throughout northeast Iowa. Visit their website, www.performancerehabiowa.com to see all the rehab services they provide.
Other News Stories In the Jesup Citizen Herald Newspaper
- Senior Citizen Lunch Sept. 18 at Jesup School
- Free Sept. meals at American Lutheran Church
- Hydrants will be flushed Sept. 23-25 in Jesup
- Legacy’s new owners making changes
- St. Francis fall dinner, festival is Sun., October 6
- Betty McGlaughlin/80th birthday
- Littleton school reunion is Sept. 21 at LCHS building
- Hans Riensche: Helping to feed a hungry planet
- Independence Garden Club enjoys a busy summer
- Breakfast fundraiser to benefit Otter Creek Shelter
- New vaping, tobacco cessation program for teens
You're missing dozens of exciting and informative stories and photos if you're not reading the complete print edition of the Jesup Citizen Herald. Subscribe now!