Lunch in the Park is July 11Jesup’s Lunch in the Park returns to Jesup City Park on Thursday, July 11.
The menu includes maidrite on a bun, baked beans, potato salad, desserts and beverage.
Serving is from 11 AM to 1 PM and the price is $3.50 per meal. Hosting will be St. Athanasius Church.
Other News Stories In the Jesup Citizen Herald Newspaper
- Senior Citizen Lunch Sept. 18 at Jesup School
- Free Sept. meals at American Lutheran Church
- Hydrants will be flushed Sept. 23-25 in Jesup
- Legacy’s new owners making changes
- St. Francis fall dinner, festival is Sun., October 6
- Betty McGlaughlin/80th birthday
- Littleton school reunion is Sept. 21 at LCHS building
- Hans Riensche: Helping to feed a hungry planet
- Independence Garden Club enjoys a busy summer
- Breakfast fundraiser to benefit Otter Creek Shelter
- New vaping, tobacco cessation program for teens
You're missing dozens of exciting and informative stories and photos if you're not reading the complete print edition of the Jesup Citizen Herald. Subscribe now!