Flag retirement ceremony June 12 at LegionThe Jesup American Legion, Pump Scheer Post 342, in conjunction with local Boy Scout Troop 95, will hold a flag retirement ceremony on Wednesday, June 12 (two days before flag day - June 14) at 6 p.m.
A container for old and worn out flags is located in front of the Legion Hall where flags may be deposited for proper disposal.
A soup supper for Legion members and Scouts will take place after the ceremony, followed by the Legion monthly meeting.
Other News Stories In the Jesup Citizen Herald Newspaper
- Jesup girls’ softball team has a super fan!
- Lunch in the Park is Thursday
- Middle School orientation is August 15
- Be Our Guest free meal Aug. 21 at the church
- Blood drive in Jesup is August 22
- Adam Corkery earns Masters
- Jordan Leach completes basic training
- Wettengel earns Friends of Cedar Falls Medical Center scholarship
- “Welcome to Medicare” seminar offered at Buchanan County Health Center
- Laborshed study highlights importance of manufacturing in Buchanan County
- Food Pantry receives funds to upgrade
- Summer Sports teams - a full page of photos of the young Jesup players!
- Jesup City Council Meeting August 6, 2019
You're missing dozens of exciting and informative stories and photos if you're not reading the complete print edition of the Jesup Citizen Herald. Subscribe now!