Flag retirement ceremony June 12 at LegionThe Jesup American Legion, Pump Scheer Post 342, in conjunction with local Boy Scout Troop 95, will hold a flag retirement ceremony on Wednesday, June 12 (two days before flag day - June 14) at 6 p.m.
A container for old and worn out flags is located in front of the Legion Hall where flags may be deposited for proper disposal.
A soup supper for Legion members and Scouts will take place after the ceremony, followed by the Legion monthly meeting.
Other News Stories In the Jesup Citizen Herald Newspaper
- Class of 2020 includes five sets of twins
- Red Cross Blood Drive in Jesup on June 17
- Ciesielskis to note 60th anniversary
- Student’s return home is up in the air
- Young St. A Graduates!
- Mount Mercy University celebrates Class of 2020
- Morningside announces May 2020 graduates
- Dunkerton Library News
- Jesup School Board Meeting • May 11, 2020
You're missing dozens of exciting and informative stories and photos if you're not reading the complete print edition of the Jesup Citizen Herald. Subscribe now!