Flag retirement ceremony June 12 at LegionThe Jesup American Legion, Pump Scheer Post 342, in conjunction with local Boy Scout Troop 95, will hold a flag retirement ceremony on Wednesday, June 12 (two days before flag day - June 14) at 6 p.m.
A container for old and worn out flags is located in front of the Legion Hall where flags may be deposited for proper disposal.
A soup supper for Legion members and Scouts will take place after the ceremony, followed by the Legion monthly meeting.
Other News Stories In the Jesup Citizen Herald Newspaper
- New event extends Farmers Day to Sunday, June 23
- Blood drive here June 26
- Lunch in the Park June 27
- Council passes new ATV ordinance
- Board, teachers agree on 2.13% increase
- Heppner is Interim Pastor at Jesup Bible Fellowship
- Buchanan County Courthouse closes early, closed for the 4th
- One brick at a time
- Boy Scouts will offer homemade desserts
- Class of 1969 reunion planned for Sat., June 22
- Jesup Community School Honor Roll
You're missing dozens of exciting and informative stories and photos if you're not reading the complete print edition of the Jesup Citizen Herald. Subscribe now!