Early childhood open house Mar. 26A preschool, pre-kindergarten and kindergarten open house will be held Tuesday, March 26 from 4:30 – 6:30 pm at Jesup Elementary.
This will be a time to meet the staff, visit the classrooms, and see why the Jesup Early Childhood Program is so successful.
Interested parties unable to attend the open house should feel free to contact the school and set up a time for a private tour.
Other News Stories In the Jesup Citizen Herald Newspaper
- Jesup girls’ softball team has a super fan!
- Lunch in the Park is Thursday
- Middle School orientation is August 15
- Be Our Guest free meal Aug. 21 at the church
- Blood drive in Jesup is August 22
- Adam Corkery earns Masters
- Jordan Leach completes basic training
- Wettengel earns Friends of Cedar Falls Medical Center scholarship
- “Welcome to Medicare” seminar offered at Buchanan County Health Center
- Laborshed study highlights importance of manufacturing in Buchanan County
- Food Pantry receives funds to upgrade
- Summer Sports teams - a full page of photos of the young Jesup players!
- Jesup City Council Meeting August 6, 2019
You're missing dozens of exciting and informative stories and photos if you're not reading the complete print edition of the Jesup Citizen Herald. Subscribe now!