Winding Creek Meadows offers eventsNational Assisted Living Week is being celebrated at Winding Creek Meadows in Jesup, and the public is welcome to attend a variety of special events.
The program for today, Wednesday, September 12 is eye research with Ellie Corkery, Research Program Manager. Ellie will be talking about a range of common eye conditions and at home comfort solutions. This begins at 1:30 p.m.
Amanda Lynch from Jorgenson Plaza with Western Home Communities will be stopping in on Thursday, September 13 at 8:45 a.m. for a fun exercise class for all ages!
Also on Thursday, enjoy a great opportunity with the Master Gardener Nancy Weber, to learn how to grow and care for orchids at 1:30 p.m. Nancy will talk for about half an hour and then the discussion will be open for questions.
Earlier in the week, Winding Creek hosted local talent Jess Saunders, granddaughter of Tom Corkery, a resident, and on Tuesday, residents and guests enjoyed meeting a hawk from the Fontana Nature Center.
Other News Stories In the Jesup Citizen Herald Newspaper
- Jesup School board meets Jan. 13
- Prom Dress Sale is Sat., Feb. 22
- Open house Feb. 27 at Jesup Elementary
- BCEDC has start-up business funds available
- Become a Soil and Water Conservation Commissioner
- Daffodil sales continue through February 22
- Moser gymnasts compete at Iowa Falls
- BCHC Mental Health Specialty Clinic welcomes Nancy Muir, LISW
- Jesup City Council Meeting - Feb. 3, 2020
- Bosco celebrates Catholic Schools Week
- Don Bosco musicians perform at Meistersinger Honor Band
You're missing dozens of exciting and informative stories and photos if you're not reading the complete print edition of the Jesup Citizen Herald. Subscribe now!