Winding Creek Meadows offers eventsNational Assisted Living Week is being celebrated at Winding Creek Meadows in Jesup, and the public is welcome to attend a variety of special events.
The program for today, Wednesday, September 12 is eye research with Ellie Corkery, Research Program Manager. Ellie will be talking about a range of common eye conditions and at home comfort solutions. This begins at 1:30 p.m.
Amanda Lynch from Jorgenson Plaza with Western Home Communities will be stopping in on Thursday, September 13 at 8:45 a.m. for a fun exercise class for all ages!
Also on Thursday, enjoy a great opportunity with the Master Gardener Nancy Weber, to learn how to grow and care for orchids at 1:30 p.m. Nancy will talk for about half an hour and then the discussion will be open for questions.
Earlier in the week, Winding Creek hosted local talent Jess Saunders, granddaughter of Tom Corkery, a resident, and on Tuesday, residents and guests enjoyed meeting a hawk from the Fontana Nature Center.
Other News Stories In the Jesup Citizen Herald Newspaper
- Jesup School Board Meeting June 10, 2019
- Smith successfully completes course at Engineering Duty Officer School
- BCHC Auxiliary awards scholarships to students entering or continuing education in healthcare
- Lunch in the Park June 27
- Every Tuesday is Hot Dog Day
- Garden Club enjoys Amish dinner, tour of Detweiler Greenhouse
- Ice Cream Social to benefit Otter Creek Animal Shelter
You're missing dozens of exciting and informative stories and photos if you're not reading the complete print edition of the Jesup Citizen Herald. Subscribe now!